- Complete Apply Texas Application
- Submit GRE Scores
- Statement of Purpose 1-2 pages, which conveys the student's research interests, plans for graduate study, and professional aspirations. Applicants will indicate how their scholarly interests fits with those of specific faculty members in the Department of Psychology, as well as any relevant experience, special abilities, or skills (e.g., computer programming, fluency in another language). The statement of purpose should also articulate career goals of the applicant.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from non-related individuals familiar with the student's scholarly work and/or relevant experience.
- Resume/curriculum vitae that includes prior experience in research or clinical areas, awards, and scholarships.
- Research Interest. Submit a list of three (3) faculty members in the Texas State Psychology Department whose research interest most closely match your own. Click here to see Faculty