Conference & Travel
- The applicant must enrolled in a graduate program.
- The applicant must be either the first (i.e., presenting) author of the poster or talk, or s/he must be a co-first author. Also, the applicant's affiliation for the poster or talk must be Texas State University.
- Applicant must provide documented proof of abstract acceptance at the time of application, and for co-first authors, a statement from the mentor of co-primary authorship.
- Supplements are available to currently enrolled first and second year graduate students in the MAPR program.
- Applicants must not be on academic probation (i.e., they must have a GPA of 3.0 or greater)
Conferences for all areas of Psychology
General Psychology Conferences
APA convention http://www.apa.org/convention/index.aspx
APS convention http://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/convention
The Graduate College at Texas State University hosts an Annual International Research Conference for Graduate Students in November. The conference takes place at the LBJ Student Center on the Texas State campus.
Additional Resources: Conferences and Networking
Being a generous student scholar at conference http://melissaridleyelmes.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/its-not-on-the-syllabus-cultivating-collegiality-as-a-graduate-student/