PSY 1300 Research Experience
PSY 1300 Research Experience: Participant Guidelines
This information applies to all of the following section of PSY 1300 (Intro Psych):
- PSY 1300 MTWRF, 8:00-9:40 Sec 501 (CRN 50494) - Instructor: Dr. Amy Meeks
- PSY 2101 MWF, 10:00-11:50 Sec 501 (CRN 51004) – Instructor: Angela Johnson
- PSY 2102 MWF, 2:00-3:50 Sec 502 (CRN 51005) – Instructor: Marin Cordivin
- PSY1300 ONLINE Sec 751 (CRN 50765) - Instructor: Dr. Judith Easton
- PSY 1300 ONLINE Sec 752 (CRN 51457) - Instructor: Dr. Judith Easton
- PSY 2101 MWF, 10-11:50 Sec 751 (CRN 51006) – Instructor: Angela Johnson
- PSY 2101 MWF, 2-3:50 Sec 752 (CRN 51007) – Instructor: Marin Cordivin
Students enrolled in these sections of PSY 1300 are required to engage in research experience. There are two options for gaining this research experience: one involves participation in experiments whereas the other does not. The two options are described more fully in the handout.
You must complete a minimum of four research experience credits by the due date. To obtain research experience credits by participating in an experiment, please use the handout above to log into http://txstate.sona-systems.com.
Accounts will be setup by June 8th at 12:00PM for Summer I.
Accounts will be setup by July 13th at 12:00PM for Summer II.
Due Date for Summer I is July 5th at 11:59pm.
Due Date for Summer II is August 8th at 11:59pm.
Once your account is set up, you will also be able to check your research experience credits on that web site. To obtain research experience credits by submitting journal article summaries, please refer to the handout.
If you have any questions about the research experience requirement, please consult your instructor or send email to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Research Experience Requirement