PSY 1300 Research Experience
PSY 1300 Research Experience: Participant Guidelines
This information applies to all of the following section of PSY 1300 (Intro Psych):
- MWF 8:00-8:50 Sec 251 (CRN 34368) - Instructor: Dr. Laura Adams
- MWF 10:00-10:50 Sec 253 (CRN 33014) - Instructor: Dr. Sarah Angulo
- MW 3:30-4:50 Sec 254 (CRN 33015) - Instructor: Ms. Marilyn Gibbons-Arhelger
- TR 2:00-3:20 Sec 257 (CRN 33016) - Instructor: Dr. Natalie Ceballos
- TR 3:30-4:50 Sec 259 (CRN 35604) - Instructor: Ms. Marilyn Gibbons-Arhelger
- ONLINE Sec 260 (CRN 34880) - Instructor: Ms. Marilyn Gibbons-Arhelger
Students enrolled in these sections of PSY 1300 are required to engage in research experience. There are two options for gaining this research experience: one involves participation in experiments whereas the other does not. The two options are described more fully in this handout.
You must complete a minimum of four research experience credits by the due date. To obtain research experience credits by participating in an experiment, please use the handout above to log into http://txstate.sona-systems.com.
Accounts will be setup by February 1st. Due Date is April 30th.
Once your account is set up, you will also be able to check your research experience credits on that web site. To obtain research experience credits by submitting journal article summaries, please refer to the handout.
If you have any questions about the research experience requirement, please consult your instructor or send email to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Research Experience Requirement