PSY 1300 Research Experience
PSY 1300 Research Experience: Participant Guidelines
This information applies to all of the following section of PSY 1300/2101 (Intro Psych):
- MWF 8:00-8:50 Sec 001 (CRN 13878) - Instructor: Dr. Laura Adams
- TR 11:00-12:20 Sec 002 (CRN 13001) - Instructor: Dr. Amy Meeks
- MWF 9:00-9:50 Sec 003 (CRN 13980) - Instructor: Dr. Natalie Ceballos
- MWF 10:00-10:50 Sec 004 (CRN 15245) - Instructor: Dr. Sarah Angulo
- MW 11:00-12:20 Sec 005 (CRN 12571) - Instructor: Ms. Marilyn Gibbons-Arhelger
- MW 3:30-4:50 Sec 006 (CRN 15246) - Instructor: Ms. Marilyn Gibbons-Arhelger
- TR 12:30-1:50 Sec 007 (CRN 15247) - Instructor: Dr. Amy Meeks
- ONLINE Sec 008 (CRN 15248) - Instructor: Ms. Marilyn Gibbons-Arhelger
- ONLINE Sec 009 (CRN 19811) - Instructor: Ms. Marilyn Gibbons-Arhelger
Students enrolled in these sections of PSY 1300 are required to engage in research experience. There are two options for gaining this research experience: one involves participation in experiments whereas the other does not. The two options are described more fully in the handout.
You must complete a minimum of four research experience credits by the due date. To obtain research experience credits by participating in an experiment, please use the handout above to log into http://txstate.sona-systems.com.
Accounts will be setup by September 13. (Your account WILL NOT be set up until this day. Do not try to access earlier.)
Due Date is December 6.
Once your account is set up, you will also be able to check your research experience credits on that web site. To obtain research experience credits by submitting journal article summaries, please refer to the handout.
If you have any questions about the research experience requirement, please consult your instructor or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Research Experience Requirement