PSY 1300 Research Experience
PSY 1300 Research Experience: Participant Guidelines
This information applies to all of the following section of PSY 1300 (Intro Psych):
- MWF 8:00-8:50 Sec 001 (CRN 14907) - Instructor: Dr. Amy Meeks
- MWF 9:00-9:50 Sec 002 (CRN 13472) - Instructor: Dr. Amy Meeks
- MWF 9:00-9:50 Sec 003 (CRN 15040) - Instructor: Dr. Laura Adams
- MWF 10:00-10:50 Sec 004 (CRN 17378) - Instructor: Dr. Natalie Ceballos
- MW 11:00-12:20 Sec 005 (CRN 12946) - Instructor: Ms. Marilyn Gibbons-Arhelger
- MW 3:30-4:50 Sec 006 (CRN 17379) - Instructor: Ms. Marilyn Gibbons-Arhelger
- TR 12:30-1:50 Sec 007 (CRN 17380) - Instructor: Dr. Reiko Graham
- ONLINE Sec 008 (CRN 17382) - Instructor: Ms. Marilyn Gibbons-Arhelger
Students enrolled in these sections of PSY 1300 are required to engage in research experience. There are two options for gaining this research experience: one involves participation in experiments whereas the other does not. The two options are described more fully in this handout.
You must complete a minimum of four research experience credits by the due date. To obtain research experience credits by participating in an experiment, please use the handout above to log into http://txstate.sona-systems.com.
Open Date September 14*, Due Date December 7th
Please note that your account will not be set up until Thursday, September 14, so you will not be able to log on until that date. Once your account is set up, you will also be able to check your research experience credits on that web site. To obtain research experience credits by submitting journal article summaries, please refer to the handout.
If you have any questions about the research experience requirement, please consult your instructor or send email to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Research Experience Requirement