The Psychology Day planning committee welcomes your abstracts for the Student Poster Session that will take place on Monday, April 23rd from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm in UAC 275.
The poster session provides an interactive forum for authors to discuss their work.
- Approved presenters will be assigned a location (poster board number) to hang and present their posters.
- Approved presenters must be present for at least ONE HOUR during the poster session.
- Posters boards and pushpins will be supplied.
- Poster dimension should not exceed 36” (height) x 48“ (width)
- Any presenters who needs assistance printing their posters can contact the Psychology department’s administrative assistant, Danielle McEwen (email@example.com)
Each poster will be evaluated during the poster session and awards will be given out to graduate and undergraduate presenters during the Student/Faculty Mixer that will take place at 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm in UAC 275. To be eligible for an award, the first author must be present for at least one hour during the poster session. graduate and undergraduate posters will be judged separately.
- Best Graduate Poster - $200
- Best Undergraduate Poster - $200
- Graduate Runner-Up - $100
- Undergraduate Runner-Up - $100
SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL APRIL 2, 2018.